Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Autumn, Layered



I got this "skirt" from my sister, who had originally bought it as a maxi dress and then decided to restyle it. Unfortunately for her, she never got around to restyling it so she passed it on to me! With a bit of elastic sewn into the waistband, it's now the perfect black skirt for Fall layers. 


I paired it with a golden yellow sweater, a brown tank trimmed in lace, and my favorite skinny belt.
Sweater: Banana Republic (thrifted)
Tank: Old Navy
Skirt: Restyled
Belt: Target (thrifted)
Booties: Blowfish (thrifted)


Back in the days of Myspace, this would have made a perfect profile picture, eh? =) I took it to show the lace detail on the tank. I love this tank top, and have been wearing it at least 4 days a week! I bought it on sale from Old Navy hoping it would round out my wardrobe a bit, and it sure has!

What are you wearing on these chilly Fall days?

pleated poppy

6 comments:

  1. Love the last photo, beautiful! Way to thrift a cute outfit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that last picture of you! You pull off the serious look very well! Your skin looks like peaches and cream! So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ange and Ashley- wow, thanks! =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look stunning in that last picture. Your eyes are gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails