Friday, January 22, 2010

Support for a good cause...

So many people have been affected by the devastation in Haiti. Many people, like me, are at a loss to know how we can help. A friend of mine is hosting a sale in her Etsy shop tomorrow, January 23rd. For one day only, 50% of each sale will go to support the relief efforts in Haiti.

I would highly encourage you to check out the items she has for sale! There are some beautiful knit items, hand-dyed silk scarves, hats, and much more. (You may even see a picture or two of me modeling them!). I love being able to support handcrafted work, and this is a great opportunity to do just that and show support for the people of Haiti as well.


Her shop is called NineTen Textiles, and it can be found here.

1 comment:

  1. I'll have to go see her store! I think it's awesome that so many etsy businesses are doing this for Haiti!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails