Friday, February 25, 2011

The Cabinets- A Sneak Peek!


Well, I am just now putting the finishing touches on our cabinets. Just barely in time, since we have guests coming over for dinner tonight!

I really didn't think this project would last all week, but I guess I should have known it would be longer than expected! So, even though I don't have the full "Before and After" to share, here's a couple of peeks at what we've done so far.


We used Rustoleum's "Cabinet Transformations" kit to refinish the cabinets. I will be writing a review of that soon because i know it's a new product, and I think you guys will be interested to hear about the process!

The doors and drawers all got new hardware too, I can't believe what a huge difference new hardware makes!


So there you have it. Now, I have to go put a final coat of paint on the last door before I start cooking up a storm! Hope you all have a FABULOUS weekend. I will be back on Monday with the whole Before/After.

XOXO,

Mikalah

9 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see more, but from what I see now it's looks AMAZING!!!! Who knew paint could make such a difference??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see it, and also very interested to hear your take on this new product :) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG YES!!!!!!!!!!!! You rock! I can't waiiiit to see the full kitchen!

    Go Mikalah!!! <3

    xoXOxo
    Jenn @ Peas & Crayons

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cindy- Thanks! It is really amazing what a difference paint can make. It feels like a whole new kitchen!

    Anna- Yes, I am working on typing up a pretty exhaustive review. Since the product is so new, it will be nice to be able to share some information with other people who are thinking of trying it out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice work Mikalah! We painted our cabinets white as well and boy does it open up the room!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks great! I can't wait to hear your review on that product. It looks like it did an amazing job. I just wish that it was around when I started painting all of my kitchen cabinets!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're just a big tease! I really want to see that kitchen.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very interested in hearing about this new Rustoleum product!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Holly- I promise the post will be up tomorrow! So sorry to keep you waiting. =)

    Ashley- I wrote a pretty exhaustive review, so I really hope it helps out! Check back tomorrow morning!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails