Monday, November 2, 2009

Fall


It's that time of year when the leaves are falling, the days are getting shorter, and I can't stop drinking hot beverages. I also can't believe how fast the time is going. It seems like yesterday I was saying my marriage vows, and suddenly I have a home and a husband and an urgent need to decorate.

All my life I have dreamed of having my own home to decorate and entertain in. Now that it's a reality, I can't decide whether or not to be overjoyed or freaked out. It's almost Christmas! I barely have my house put together, and now I have to find some way to make it look festive! OK, I will stop panicking. It is, after all, only the 2nd of November. Most (sane) people don't start decorating until after Thanksgiving, right?


Of course, I will be turning to my trusty friend Goodwill. She never lets me down. My latest obsession, if you will, is milk glass. I'm not a milk glass expert, I just know what I like and what I don't like. This is what I like:


A pretty little arrangement of milk glass on an antique trunk behind a vintage couch. Can it get any better?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails