Wednesday, February 10, 2010

A serious intervention

A few days ago, I came home from work craving coffee. Usually I only have 1 cup a day, but that day was different. I needed the warmth, the boost of energy, the hug-in-a-cup that only coffee can bring. And I needed it ASAP.

I think I may have been a little shaky as I was getting the coffee out. Is that a bad sign?

Is it time for an intervention?


(And there was even more on the floor...)


Well, we can discuss that type of intervention later (but really, I mean never, because coffee and me are like Jekyll and Hyde. Seriously).

I am talking about the intervention that my living room needs. One side is all loveliness and comfort, and the other side looks like this:


(cue the horror music!)


So my question for all you lovely ladies is, what should I do?

Should I get a chair for this corner, or try to move the telly (I did try to put it where the end table is now, but the cords were all willy-nilly and it was rather obnoxious), or just tear down this wall?

I would love to hear your thoughts, because I am really at a loss right now. Also- below is a picture of the cabinet that is next to the end table, for a better idea of the space.



2 comments:

  1. I wish I had a good suggestion! But on the bright side, I love the vases you have on top of the cabinet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ashley! It's ok, I'm sure something will come to me one of these days. =)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails