Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Justified


So, I was browsing around the internets last week, and ran across something rather ironic.

This pillow, from Pier 1 (priced at $24.95):


Is almost an exact replica of the pillows I made for my couch last year- out of an old sweater from a thrift store that I purchased for $4.99.


Gotta love that feeling of justification you feel when something you make shows up in retail. Not that they copied me or anything...


And of course, my version was WAY cheaper. Just sayin'.

4 comments:

  1. lol, I'm amazed by your thriftiness and craftiness!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's amazing! And you saved $20, way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you sure they didn't copy you? That's scary close to those adorable pillows you have!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails