Tuesday, June 28, 2011

A fun photo-op

Last weekend, Josh and I went with a bunch of our friends to a beautiful art installation near Harriet Island in St. Paul. It was so breathtaking! I had lot of fun playing with my camera (with some help from my friend Ali who actually knows how those things work...) in order to get some good shots.








We had a pretty busy weekend- friends over on Friday, a visit to Valleyfair (a theme park nearby) on Saturday, and a church day on Sunday! Also, we are getting ready for a big ol' road trip to visit some family members in Virginia. What have you all been up to lately? 

8 comments:

  1. That looks awesome! We passed by it a couple of weeks ago but it was during the day and we weren't sure if it actually lit up. We will definitely have to stop by again in the evening!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that looks so pretty!! i wish i could go!! it makes really good pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome!! I'd love to see something like that in person!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was really neat! If any of you live in the area I would definitely recommend checking it out. technically you aren't supposed to go inside the display, but I'm just a rule-breaker. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I love the lights. Makes me want to hang a bunch up in our yard. I'm sure Nick would be down for that. : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Ingrid! I wish I was better with knowing all the aspects of my camera, but thankfully I had a friend there who helped me adjust the settings a little. It was really fun!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails