This Thanksgiving, I'm giving thanks to God for so many wonderful blessings!
- A wonderful husband who loves me
- A warm, comfortable home to live in
- Family that I love spending time with
- Friends who encourage and laugh with me
- A job that I adore
- The many opportunities that God provides
Today, I will be busy baking 2 apple pies for Thanksgiving with my Mom's family, preparing the delicious and heart-attack-inducing mashed potatoes for Friday's celebration with Josh's family, and making a special pre-Thanksgiving dinner for my hubby. We like to celebrate before each holiday by having a sit-down meal together (that doesn't involve watching Warehouse 13 on SyFy...) and enjoying a little at-home date!
What are you thankful for this season?