Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thankful






 This Thanksgiving, I'm giving thanks to God for so many wonderful blessings!

  • A wonderful husband who loves me 
  • A warm, comfortable home to live in
  • Family that I love spending time with
  • Friends who encourage and laugh with me
  • A job that I adore
  • The many opportunities that God provides 
There's just so much to be thankful for, I can't even list them all. But, at least it's a start!

Today, I will be busy baking 2 apple pies for Thanksgiving with my Mom's family, preparing the delicious and heart-attack-inducing mashed potatoes for Friday's celebration with Josh's family, and making a special pre-Thanksgiving dinner for my hubby. We like to celebrate before each holiday by having a sit-down meal together (that doesn't involve watching Warehouse 13 on SyFy...) and enjoying a little at-home date!

What are you thankful for this season?

4 comments:

  1. I am so thankful for my husband and family as well. It seems like the cliche answer, but really, I do love them so much! It's a great time to appreciate those whom we see everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just realized I was signed into a different account, it was me- Renee. :) Hope you have a fabulous Thanksgiving weekend!

    Oh! And here is a link to my "weather" blog. I mentioned I would show you someday. If you ever need to know the forecast (or my prediction) before a winter storm... ;)
    http://weathertolove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh hey Renee! Nice "seeing" you on here. =) I will definitely have to check out your blog, thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm thankful for you my blog friend!!! So glad you had a great thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails