Monday, January 16, 2012

Welcome Changes and a Funny


Hey y'all! I'm taking a day "off" from my regularly scheduled posts, but I wanted to mention some small changes I've made around here. If you scroll down, you will see on the right sidebar that there are some new ways for you to connect with this little blog of mine.

If you are a regular visitor but don't use Google Reader, here are some super-easy ways to get your blog fix! You can now follow Posy on Bloglovin', connect through an RSS feed, or just enter your email address and get updates delivered to you via email. Sweet!

I'm so thankful for all of you, my wonderful blog-friends! YOU are what makes blogging worthwhile. I love "chatting" with you and hearing your thoughts! Please let me know if anything isn't working correctly, or if there's any way I can make things easier/more accessible for you. =) Love you all!


And now... for the funny part.... My sister and her boyfriend, David, and I were out thrifting last Friday, and we stumbled upon this vintage jean jumper. At first glance, it appears to be innocently portraying two loveable giraffes.

But once you look closer.... it appears that something is very wrong indeed with this picture.


When Morna put this up on Facebook (what, you don't put all your funny thrift-store photos on Facebook?!) she wrote "I hope they're married."

Bahahaaaa! Yes, I hope they're married too.



2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails