Thursday, April 26, 2012

Strange Cravings...


Sometimes, I love being pregnant. It's obviously not all fun and games, but one of the best parts is being able to give into cravings once in a while. I like singing "Straaange craavings" to the tune of "Strange Magic" as I rummage through the fridge for pickles or cheese sticks.

One of the strongest cravings I've been having is lemonade... I want lemonade all day, every day. If you follow me on Pinterest, you may notice that my recipe board is now chock-full of lemonade recipes. It's the pregnant-ladies cocktail, y'all. 


This version was made with frozen raspberries, fresh lemons, and mint. It was SO good. I actually woke up in the middle of the night and had to chug a big glass of it. Mmmmm. 


Some other recipes I have found include lavender lemonade, sweet basil lemonade, blueberry mint lemonade, and regular lemonade with edible flowers (so pretty!). Instead of posting them all here, I will just link to my recipe page on Pinterest so if you want to check them out you can! With Summer just around the corner, an arsenal of lemonade recipes will come in handy. =)

Anyone else have strange cravings when they were pregnant?

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails