Thursday, February 14, 2013

Baby Fashion


I love putting cute clothes on my baby, even though she seldom makes it more than 10 minutes before covering herself in drool and/or spit up. I must confess, many days she stays in her PJs, but when we go out I try to put her in some of the ADORABLE clothes we were given. Like the sweet little sweater/hat combo above, made by my mother-in-law, Evie's doting Grandma. 


This little white dress was made by my mother-in-law's friend. She has a lot of friends who knit and crochet like she does, so we got a ton of beautiful hand made clothes for Evie. 


This super sweet pink skirt is one of my favorites too. I love the little pom-pom trim. Paired with some fur boots (her feet look huge here I know, it's the camera angle, oops!) it's perfection. She'll probably be wearing this little ensemble for Valentines Day today!

Speaking of Valentines- we are going out to dinner with my Grandma. What are you going to do this Valentines? Happy Heart Day!

2 comments:

  1. Mikalah, I am swooning as I look at that very fashionable and adorable baby girl! I ♥ babies!

    That little green sweater and hat...so sweet!

    I know that you are loving being a mommy...soak it all in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so wonderful, and Evie is so cute! I hope we can meet her this summer :) xoxo!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails