Monday, March 8, 2010

Martha is copying me...


As I was browsing around Martha Stewart's website last week, I came across this cute little bathroom vignette. As I was admiring it and thinking of how to re-create something similar for our WC (water closet), I realized I have that same little cup and saucer thingy (purchased at GW for 5.99)! Mine is orange, and sadly I don't have a picture of it handy, but it's the exact same thing.
I might have to contact her people for compensation for copyright infringement...

3 comments:

  1. I'm sure Martha will agree that compensation is in order. Let us know...

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I agree! It is so quaint looking :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. that sneaky Martha- stealing your good ideas!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails