Monday, May 24, 2010

Home sweet home




Well, after a somewhat involuntary blogging break, I am back!

I was out of town all last week in Des Moines for a business trip! Sadly, I ended up getting one of the worst sinus infections I have ever had in my entire life too, so it was not the best trip ever. Being sick + in a hotel + 4 hours away from home + on my birthday= NOT COOL.

But guess what? My hubby sent me some beautiful flowers. I didn't even have to ask him to do it, he just sent them all on his own!

And also, my Dad decided to drive down to visit me on my 25th birthday!!! It was pretty awesome. We had dinner together and walked around the city a little.



I got home Friday afternoon, and then on Saturday Josh and I drove up to Duluth to a wedding! One of my roommates from college got married to her sweetheart, and I was privileged to be her personal attendant. I ran around all day in 4 inch stilettos that absolutely killed my feet, but it was completely worth it!


The bride was lovely, and everything went so well. I'm so happy for her!

So that's about it. I'm glad to be home, and happy to be blogging again. I've definitely missed it!

1 comment:

  1. Somehow I missed this post before! It was a crazy week for you! I hope things have slowed down a bit for you now that you're back at home!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails