Saturday, May 15, 2010

A perfect Saturday

Some days just have that perfect "glow." Do you know what I mean? It's like, from the moment that you wake up to the moment you fall asleep, life is just good.

Could it have something to do with the sunshine after 2 weeks of rain? Maybe. Or the fact that it's a Saturday? Hmmm, perhaps. Or maybe because my hubby let me open a b-day gift early? Hehe. It was a lamp. What kind of person asks for a lamp for their birthday? Me, apparently.

After breakfast, we went to buy some plants for our porch! Here's what we came home with:


After getting dirt all over ourselves and our porch, and stealing some questionable "planters" from around the house, the porch is now starting to feel like a place where I could drink my coffee every morning!





I love flowers. They are so photogenic.

Sadly, even these perfect days have to come to an end. But not before we eat some delicious hamburgers for dinner! How are you celebrating these first few, warm days?

4 comments:

  1. It was one of those kind of days here too. Just beautiful! I love your new flowers- especially that yellow one!

    Aren't these kind of days just perfect? It makes me just so glad to be alive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy it! And happy early birthday!!! LOL
    Love,
    Kristi

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had a picnic in the park nearby -- perfect! And now it's raining again -- not so perfect. But the boys are playing outside in the puddles with their umbrellas...at least someone is enjoying the rain again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am SO jealous because it has been rainy and cold and miserable where i am! but that hasn't stopped me from buying new planters for my flowers, too :) yours are lovely!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails