Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Inspiration to Share

I can't believe that Christmas is almost here! We have SO much snow up in MN, so let me know if you need any and I'm sure we can arrange something! Everyone should be able to have a White Christmas this year.

So, as I've been browsing around all of the GORGEOUS home tours and Christmas-themed crafts that are all over Blogland, I decided that I wanted to round up some of my favorites and share them here!

So without further ado, here's a bunch of things that have been inspiring me this Christmas season...

First up, the incredible "Winter Berries on Canvas" done by none other than Centsational Girl. Seriously, how does she come up with this kind of stuff? SO beautiful.


Next, Jane from The Borrowed Abode is always Wow-ing her faithful readers with awesome projects. I love the yarn trees that she has worked into her Christmas decor- so fun and vintage looking!


Ashley from The Beautiful Details is so talented with her camera, she really knows how to capture the majesty of the tiniest details. This picture from outside their house just looks so Christmas-y! I love the crisp white snow against the red door.


Sarah from Hennessey House pulled together a striking black and white vignette that features a gorgeous vase that she designed herself! With a Sharpie!


Seriously, you have to see the vase up close. And yes, you heard me right, she made that design with a Sharpie. Are you swooning? Yup, me too.


Well, I guess I should stop now before this post gets even longer. I love being able to show off some work that my fellow bloggers are up to. Isn't it fun to spread a little inspiration this Season?

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout-out! And that sharpie-decorated vase? Holy heck, amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummm...WOW! I was shocked to see my photo on your post! I feel famous and super flattered. Thanks for making my day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude, how is Christmas almost here???? It really snuck up on us this year, didn't it? I'm loving all these crafts! You amaze me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WITH A SHARPIE!?!?!?!?!?

    quick! toss me a marker! I'm going to find something in house to color STAT!

    =)
    You find the coolest stuff!

    xoXOxo
    Jenn @ Peas & Crayons

    ReplyDelete
  5. A Sharpie?!?! The same kind of Sharpie that I have staring back at me here on my desk?!?! Oh my goodness. That's incredible!

    Merry Christmas to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. YES, with a sharpie! I know. It takes some serious talent to make something like that with a sharpie. =)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails