Friday, January 7, 2011
5 Random Things About Me
1) I love salty foods. I would almost always take something salty over something sweet. Pickle versus chocolate bar? Definitely going with the pickle every time.
2) I was home-schooled all through high school. I still use it as an excuse when I don't catch on to certain things. Or when people say "you should know this song" and I never actually do (I was allowed to listen to Michael W. Smith, DC Talk, and not much else!).
3) My mom's family is Scottish. When Billy Graham was in Scotland in the 1940's, he met my Grandpa and invited him to come the the US and go to the college where he was president- Northwestern College in St. Paul, MN (also my alma mater!).
4) I HATE exercising. Especially running. I would rather dye my hair lime green than run 5 miles. Maybe not really, but I would consider it.
5) The only man I've ever kissed or held hands with is my Hubby. He was definitely worth every second of the 22 years I waited!