Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Toast + Avocado = YUM

Lately, I have been totally obsessed with avocado. Like, I could eat them all day every day. They are so good. I just had to put a little word in here because my friend Andrea introduced me to my favorite way to eat avocado recently:


If you like avocado and you like toast, then I'm pretty sure this will blow you away too! Just take 1/2 an avocado that's nice and ripe and room temperature (you want it to be the consistency of peanut butter almost). Spread it over the toast and lick your lips like a child looking at a delicious lollipop. Sprinkle a fairy-dusting of kosher salt over the top to enhance the flavor, and voila.

Heaven on wheat bread.

=)

6 comments:

  1. I still owe you some avocado recipes! =) Don't think I forgot -- I have one ripening on my countertop riiight now <3

    xoXOxo
    Jenn @ Peas & Crayons

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! Going to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay! Thanks Jenn!

    Suzette- you will have to let me know what you think! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. AVOCADOS are awesome, even my kids like them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. just about to sit down and eat some guac. It's my favorite way to eat avocados. Delish!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kristi- That's awesome that your kids like them too! My experience is that most kids won't eat them by themselves but they do like them in guacamole!

    Ashley- YUM, that's one of my favorites too! So good!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails