Thursday, April 14, 2011

Waiting Period

We are still waiting to get started on our kitchen tiling project, and that's a-ok with me. We have been SO busy lately, it seems like every weekend there is something going on that prevents us from getting started.

No worries though, it will happen. Just probably not before Easter.

In other news, it's officially spray-painting season again! No more walking to the garage in sub-zero temperature and fumbling for a can of spray paint to bring inside and let it warm up for 3 hours. No more getting my finger frozen to the nozzle. Nope, now I can just waltz out to the garage and use my treasure trove of paint to transform just about anything!

Here's my first victim....


Right now it's sitting in the garage with the first coat of paint. Can't wait to show you the end result!

5 comments:

  1. I need to set up a tarp-covered outdoor area for spray painting. Because we don't have a garage :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! and you are right about spray paint- its a pain in the butt in the winter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I spray painted in the closed garage in the winter and almost passed out soooo many times! hehe

    paint girl paint! <3

    xoXOxo
    Jenn @ Peas & Crayons

    ReplyDelete
  4. O I can't wait to see what you do with this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Huzzah for spray paint, my own true love! I'm so glad I live in the land of 365 propellant! So, trot out the reveal!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails