(Picture found HERE)
Our destination: Virginia Beach.
Of course, before I go on vacation I have a little list of things to accomplish. Some may be more attainable than others, but a girl can dream, right? So without further ado, here's a few of my checklist items:
- Get a sunkissed glow without baking in the sun. We'll see how that goes, since I'm deathly allergic to some self-tanners.
- Lose 5 pounds (ha.... ha).
- Pull together a cute, beachy wardrobe using things I already have.
- Plan an awesome music playlist for the car ride there (18 hours!).
- Find a cute, floppy hat to ward off unwanted sunbeams (at this point, I'm wondering how ANY sunbeams could be unwanted!).
- Research places to stop along the way for ultimate Road-Trip Fun.
Also, I think I might need this dress:
(Dress found HERE)
So that is my Summer Vacation Checklist so far! I'm sure there will be more to add as the departure time gets closer. Do you have any Summer vacations planned? What would you add to a To-Do list for the perfect vacation? I would love to hear your thoughts!