Friday, March 2, 2012

Happy Friday! And some News!

Josh and I are just floating on air this week, because for the first time ever we got to see a glimpse of our baby! The news is finally out- we are expecting our first child in September.



Here's our first pic of the wee one- he or she was really moving around a lot during the ultrasound, waving arms and kicking little legs. There is really nothing that can prepare you for seeing that, it's the most amazing feeling in the whole world.

I'm so excited to be a mom, I've dreamed of this ever since I was five and would pray that God would leave a baby on my doorstep for me to take care of! =)

Also- that's part of the reason this blog has been a little vacant lately. I haven't forgotten about it, but after being sick for so long, plus dealing with fatigue and a few episodes of morning sickness, it's been on the back burner. Hope you are all doing well! I can't wait to share updates on the pregnancy! I'm already starting to show a little...

12 comments:

  1. CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EEEEE that is fabulous news!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! :) You know I am so happy for you! I just love that ultrasound picture, so wonderful to see a tiny little person being formed. Praying for you and baby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm over the moon excited for you! Congrats to both of you. God is sooo good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I keep smiling every time I see this news around the social media sphere! SO HAPPY for you guys and I cannot wait to meet the little munchkin. Hope you're feeling great and can't wait to see you again soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What? OMG, I didn't know!!! For some reason I'm not friends with you on facebook anymore and I missed this news!!! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Mikalah! Hope the pregnancy continues to go well for you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. SO excited for you! I'm looking forward to hearing the updates as your pregnancy progresses!

    ReplyDelete
  8. eeeeeeeeee! I can't believe I missed this. So happy for you and Josh! You are going to be an AWESOME mom.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks SO much everyone! We are super excited. Can't wait to share more as the pregnancy progresses!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails