Monday, July 2, 2012

If My Life Were Cinematic...

So far, this Summer has been so wonderful. I can't imagine a fuller, happier, more blessing-er time! To start off with, the weather has been such a stark contrast to last year. After a particularly mild Minnesota winter, we have moved in to a sunny, warm Summer that could rival the southern states.

Instead of taking away from the Summer because of discomfort, this pregnancy has only added to the joy. Sure, it's not fun when your favorite sandals don't fit your swollen feet, but it's really not that big of a deal in the long run. Instead, I have a delightfully bright Summer punctuated by the sweet little kicks of my precious baby girl.

We have been SO busy (or should I say, Josh has been so busy...) preparing the baby's room! I can't wait to post the update on that... but in the meantime, here's what our life has consisted of lately:

1. Dates to the Tea Garden for taro tea lattes.
2. Reminders of God's blessing through time spent in His word.
3. Gathering inspiration for my baby sister's wedding. ( I guess that means she's not a baby anymore...)
4. Enjoying the Summer from our sweet little porch.

5. Seeing the most amazing "Double Rainbow All the Wayyy!"
6. Picking fresh strawberries from my Grandparent's house. 
7. Smooching this furry head (and of course getting a mouthful of fur!)
8 and 9. Taking weekly mini trips to "France" via our local French bakery... 

10. Road-tripping with these two cutie-pies.
11. Baking yummy things like rosemary olive oil bread. (I confess, there's not a lot of this going on, due to the whole swollen feet thing...)
12. Dinner on the rooftop with some sweet new friends.
13. A bridal shower for my little sis. 

And that's not all! I'm so glad that we've been able to keep active this Summer and enjoy the weather, who knows what the next year will hold!

1 comment:

  1. So packed full of goodness! Praise the Lord for His blessings! I LOVE the idea of a tea date. Might have to have one of those with my hubby here at home tonight. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails