Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Electric Orange


It's been a while since I did an outfit post, but I've been so very inspired by Pinterest and other blogs lately so I figured it was time to contribute to the pot!

I've been loving the cooler September days, and the chance to layer a bit more. I found this dress on super-sale at Ragstock, and even though it was a bit out of my normal taste, I thought I would give it a try. I was really excited when I got home and realized I had the perfect belt to wear with it! 


I wore this out and about on a few errands, and to dinner at my parent's house later that evening. I've gotten a few comments lately that I seem to "dress up" a lot, which I think is rather funny. I don't really consider this that dressy... But in any case, wearing something beyond yoga pants and sweatshirts is really helpful for me in creating a better mood! I honestly do it for myself more than anyone else!


Evie has been sick this week, and she has attached herself to this sweet little bunny rabbit we affectionately call "Mr. Bun." He's been her constant companion, along with her thumb. 


Outfit details: Dress/Ragstock, Sweater/Marshalls, Belt/Target, Shoes/Target, Shades/Anthropologie.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! You, the belt, and your baby girl!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun mix of colors! I've been loving purples and corals together this season. So much!!!!! :) You look fantastic Mikalah! :) And Evie is so darling!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails