Thursday, August 19, 2010

Things I would love to collect...


For our anniversary this year, J and I decided to not buy each other gifts. Instead, we opted to go to a wonderful B&B and then find something together that would help us remember the weekend!

We came home with this a-dorable set of Jadeite. *SWOON*



I seriously love Jadeite, and I'm thinking I may have to start collecting a few pieces here and there! Some of it can be ridiculously expensive, but I think it would be fun to have a little set of these dishes.



So- my question for you: What do you collect? Or, what would you collect if money was no obstacle?

I would love to hear about it. =)

6 comments:

  1. The dishes are so you!

    I'd really love to have a collection of unique unmatching tea cups. I don't really have room for the or a good place to display them so I haven't indulged in the desire yet. I also collect books. Lots and lots of them. Somehow I manage to find room for those. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, you do collect books don't you! =) That's a wonderful thing to collect.

    I'm with you on the teacups too- they are so fun and unique! I guess I have a mini-collection of them already, just from things that people have given me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh! You should totally post some pictures of them! :) I'd love to see them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hm... good idea! I'm always looking for ideas for new blog posts... =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the delicate coloring! If money were no object, I think there would be lots of art on my walls.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm with you on that too Lisa! I love art, it would be so cool to collect originals!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails