Monday, February 25, 2013

Flowered Boots for Baby Girl

 


A couple months ago, I pulled out my dusty sewing machine and made a fun pair of booties for Evie. I wanted her to have something special to wear for her dedication at church, and this pattern was the perfect thing.

 
 
I did make a couple of changes to the pattern- I used fleece on the inside instead of terry cloth, and I ended up having to reattach the elastic because it kept falling out. But all in all, I was really happy with the pattern and I plan to make a few more pairs to give away! I would definitely recommend this pattern, I think the fabric could easily be changed up to make it boy-appropiate as well. 
 

Sadly, these will have to be packed away soon for future kiddos since Evie is growing so fast! =(

3 comments:

  1. Those are absolutely adorable! Love the fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! Just the cutest little things. Make that child stop growing!! Wish I could squeeze those cheeks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha, everyone is always admiring her cheeks! They are quite loveable and kissable. =) Gotta love babies!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails